Terms & Conditions
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Terms & Conditions.
If you’ve got some time on your hands, please read the below, the first to spot a typo (if there’s one) wins a 5 pack on us. These terms set out our obligations to you and in return, your agreement to do the right thing by us too. Sound fair?
These terms and conditions relate to the A Glass of™ website. Throughout the site the term, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to A Glass of™ Pty Ltd.
- By using our website, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, please do not use the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- You can choose to order products from our website. Any order placed through the site is deemed an offer by you to purchase a particular product or products as described (including shipping, charges & taxes) at the time of order.
- You may make a one-off purchase or an ongoing subscription as described on the website. We have the right to accept or refuse an order.
- You also agree that you will only register one account as a user.
- Please choose carefully as it is your responsibility to check the order details, including product and pricing before you submit an order.
- When you purchase from us, we will provide you with order details, the delivery address and a description of what was ordered.
- Under Australian laws, alcoholic beverages can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years of age or over. By placing an order, you are validating to us that you are aged 18 or over.
- All orders are priced in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- All prices quoted on the website exclude postage and handling costs unless otherwise stated. You may be charged extra for postage and handling. You will be notified of these extra costs at the time you place your order.
- Prices quoted on the website are subject to change at our sole discretion without notice.
- When you place an order on our website, you authorise A Glass of™ to deduct payments from the credit card you provide or via a third-party payment system such as PayPal.
- A Glass of™ may request credit, anti-fraud and identity checks if deemed necessary. We will deliver your products to the delivery address you provide when making your order. We deliver Australia wide, and if we cannot deliver to you, we will notify you as soon as possible. A Glass of™ uses reputable postage services (in most cases Australia Post) to transport your order to the delivery address selected by you.
- We may ship internationally, at our discretion.
- All orders are subject to stock availability.
- We will promptly refund the full purchase price of an order to you should the requested merchandise become unavailable. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify the customer of this action by email or phone using the details provided. We will provide a refund using the original payment method.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information or on any related to our website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Our Returns Policy is in accordance with Australia Consumer Law.
- We accept refunds and exchanges but do not accept change of mind returns.
- If your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will happily refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with any purchase and we do our best to sort it out.
- If we fail to comply with our terms and conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law, A Glass of™ will only be liable to repay you the purchase price of the products.
- All intellectual property (including copyright) developed or created by us remains the property of A Glass of™ Pty Ltd. Our website, its content, layout and design including but not limited to logo, photographs, code, data and graphics may only be used for personal reference. It may not be copied, reproduced or stored without permission by A Glass of™ Pty Ltd. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.
- By making available any User Content on or through our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or using our website and social channels. You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our website. You represent and warrant that you have permission to generate the User Content, and its posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission through or using our website will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Any questions, please email us at email@example.com